Complex Care and Crisis Prevention
Most healthcare crisis or hospitalizations are predictable and preventable!
Some of the ways that the Careable Team prevent a crisis:
Daily reporting by front line staff, all relevant details on BP, food intake and bodily functions.
Our Associates understand and interpret the implications of what we hear!
- Regular visits
- Care plan development
- Discussion with client and responsible family members
- Manage and record medications in blister packs
Here are the complications that result from hospitalizations that you will want to avoid:
- Reactions to medications,
- Deadly virus that can wipe out any vulnerable or elderly person,
- Confusion of the elderly due to an ever changing environment,
- Inappropriate and early discharge from hospital before condition is sufficiently resolved
Call Carol for more information about complex care and crisis prevention – 416‑362‑9176contact us
“Thank you so much for everything you did for Susy and me, as well as for Mom. Your ability to get things organized in such short order was admirable. Thank you.”